Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair help please?

Well I have REALLY thick hair and for the past months ive been semi-permanant dying it and I've lightened PIECES of my hair. My hair texture has been getting really rough, but in my opinion it's because I wash my hair A LOT which causes, or so I heard, to dry out your hair. And my hair are split as heck. So I am plainning on cutting my hair shorter so it can regrow in better condition. But the thing is, I want to dye my hair a color(s) that I will want to stay with. I lightened two pieces of my hair, about 2-3-4 inches thich and I only kept the peroxide on for about 30-45 minutes. There was no result. I want to get my hair a unique color. Like, black with red streaks or something like that, but I don't want a color that everyone has. I was thinking of doing dark copper with maroon streaks. But I want more ideas. Also, will my hair get damaged extremely if I get my hair dyed in march? Will my hair fall out? Help me please, also with the color. By the way, my hair is dark brown. I am tan



Hair help please?

You can highlight your hair, since if you completely dye it it'll get rough and get more split ends.



Suggestions:



orange (red) with purple



brown with blue



blonde with black



black with orange



black with purple



Hair help please?

you should get a hair color like dye your hair black and have yellowest that would go good if you did not understand or have anymore questions plz ask I'd love to help. From Ndia A IT won't fall out!

No comments:

Post a Comment