Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

ok if i use my straighteners 30 mins a day will it get damaged oh and when i straighten my hair i can feel pieces of hair ripping out of my head and can hear like crunching and stuff and sometimes it hurts. whats happening ??



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

Maybe its your straightener you should get a good quality one that won't snag your hair always put something to PROTECT YOUR HAIR and conditions it before you flat iron I use CHI silk infusion and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum they are a little pricey but worth it. Also FLAT IRON YOUR HAIR IN SMALL SECTIONS 1-2 inches and don't flat iron everyday.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

Ouch! it shouldn't hurt, it sounds like it is damaging your hair. I think you should get a higher quality ceramic straightener, and ALWAYS spray your hair first with a Thermal protection spray. This will protect your hair and provide better, faster results.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

You shouldnt use them on wet hair, nor should you pull down too hard.



Are you using a protector spray before you are using them?



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

You need a better quality straitener.



Make sure it has ceramic plates.



A good one is not cheap. Mine cost me about 100 at my salon, but it was the best investment for my hair, ever.



Shouldn't take you 30 minutes. If you have to go over the hair more than once (unless you're ocd like me) then you have a crapper one throw it in the trash.



Should also use some kind of product in your hair for using thermal products, rusk has some good ones



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

Surely you have answered your won question! Is it normal for haor to rip out of your head or crunch? NO it is not.



You are straightening your hair far too often for too long.



Are you conditioning your hair? if not you should be. also use a serum before you use the straighteners.



limit the use or your hair will be a mass of split ends.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

You are ruining your hair. Why go through all the torture to change your look?!!! Natural is always best ~ simplest too.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

your hair is drying out. if you still want to straighten it, take a shower first. make sure you condition well, and you should probably use a conditioner for dry hair. then towel dry it fo awhile. then you can brush it and blowdry it. make sure it is completely dry and you brush it really good. then it should be smooth. then you heat up your straightener. when you go to use it, take a ponytail holder thing and tie all your hair up except a small section of the bottom layer. straighten it. then take the ponytail holder out, and take the middle section of your hair down. put the top section back up in the ponytail holder. straighten the middle section. then take the final top layers of your hair and straighten them. it should take less time, and your hair should be smooth and straight. but it really helps if you only shower every other night (or morning, whenever you straighten it) so your hair wont become oily. on the nights (or mornings) you dont shower, just re-straighten your hair a little bit, and it should look good and be healthy. also, you should probably get a new straightener if you need it. make sure it is a good one!! hope this helps!!



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

If you have hair like mine it's frizzy and anoying!!!!!! I used a straightener before but it didn't seem to work that great. I now use "stiff @#!%" (that's what it says on the container) bored straight frizz control %26amp; straightener in a blue container you can get it at walmart. It works great and it doesn't hurt or burn my hair and it smells good to. hope that helps.^_^



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

yah wen i straighten my hair it does the same thing i think its dieing =(



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

That is seriously bad news if your hair is literally falling out of your head. You shouldnt be straightening your hair for that length of time, it takes a matter of minutes at the most.



I advise you to stop straightening your hair, to use a deep intensive conditoner and let your hair repair itself. Tie your hair back in a ponytail if u have too. You are ironing your hair too much.



If you still want to continue straightening your hair buy some heat protection spray by GHD or Tigi camera flash shiner and definer.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

your hair is getting damaged and fried cuz the straightner you have sucks! Get a new one like a Sedu, GHD, or a Paul Mithchell they cost more than $90 but are worth their price. They won't pull off your hair and will do it real quickly! But when you straighten your hair always use heat protectant Tresseme and Paul Mitchell are good ones. Also, if your hair is already damaged you might need to get a trim and use some deep conditioning once a week to make your hair healthy again.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

It sounds like you need new straighteners,also you should'nt use them for 30 minutes a day as it will damage your hair.Use some spray and some straightening cream in your hair before you straighten it,also use a good conditioner when you wash your hair,and always straighten it when it's dry.



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

it could be that they are not on a high enough temperature!



i find my hair does this if i accidently turn them down!



X



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

your cuticles in your hair are breaking off! you need to get a reconstructor on your hair immediately! when you straighten your hair over a long period of time it causes alot of stress on your hair burning it so you need to buy a reconstructor to repair this and a conditioner to apply to hair before or during straightnening to protect from the heat of your straightners and hairdryer! xxx



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

hi there iv been strighting my hair for yrs and my hair started to fall out i wasnt goin bold or anything lol just my hair was a bit shorter, to stop your hair from falling out i would use wot i use and it works my hair is growing back really fast and i still strighten my hair. I use sun slik hair shampoo the one in the orange tub you have probably seen it on the advert lol and also use schwarzkopf pro styling heat protection it really does work if its worked for me it will work for you :)



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

hi, i have extentions in my hair n used to straighten my hair for ages but the best thing to do is wen u wash ur hair use frizzeez hair serum while its damp n let it dry naturally n u'll notice it wnt burn ur hair. try not to use ur straighteners too much mayb invest in GHD'S best ive ever used or look on the box for a high temperature straighteners so u dont have to pay over 鎷?00 for GHD'S ...



Straightening my hair 30 mins a day?

check your straighteners have not got build up of products on them- this will cause the scagging and the pulling. Try a heat defense? If you get some good quality straighteners (GHD) you won't need to straighten everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment