Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair help! (pic) (Bangs/fringe)?

I used to have bangs(or fringe) a year ago. Then i let them grow longer. Now i can't leave my hair cause a piece of my hair (my long bangs) coming into my eyes all the time. I have to put them up every day . However ; i want to leave them and do nothing. I naturally have straight hair. I have highlights .



This is how my hair looks:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/24015116@N0...



Do you think i should have bangs like the ones Reese Witherspoon has?



Thanks a lot!



Hair help! (pic) (Bangs/fringe)?

You hair color is amazing!



I think you should have bangs side swept bangs will be perfect.



Good luck



Hair help! (pic) (Bangs/fringe)?

I think it would look nice however, I can view your picture so i cant help you. Just get them cut at a nice length right above the brow



Hair help! (pic) (Bangs/fringe)?

where is the pic ??!



Hair help! (pic) (Bangs/fringe)?

I think the reese witherspoon bangs would look really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment