Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is Pert Plus the 2 in 1 bad for your hair?

I have been using it for awhile now (two years?) and I shampoo my hair everyday because if I don't my hair gets all greasy, even if leave it for one day. Anyways a few weeks ago I notice that my scalp was getting itchy and I had the tenedency to scratch it. Soon I realize I was getting dandruff. So I switiched to Head and Shoulders but it didn't stop the itching. So I switched back to Pert Plus and now it's still itching, could it be that Pert Plus is causing this?



Also when I get out of the shower I notice that like 20 pieces of my hair falls out after I comb it? I'm worried that this shampoo is causing hair loss! I'm like 17, so have any of you guys tried this shampoo and got the same effect?



can you guys also recommend me any good shampoos and conditioners that you might use?



Is Pert Plus the 2 in 1 bad for your hair?

First off, it is normal to lose up to 100 pieces of hair a day, so don't worry about that.



As far as the itchy scalp goes, you may have developed an allergy to the ingredients in the shampoos you are using. We can develop allergies to anything at any time. You might try switching to a deep cleaning shampoo with a separate conditioner for a month or so. I used the Herbal Essence deep cleaning shampoo and followed it up with the the moisturizing conditioner when my hair was gunked up. I switch shampoos and conditioners every few months to keep my hair from getting coated.



Never use the two in one shampoos. I was told by my hairstylist that the conditioner in the formula actually prevents your hair from washing truly clean. It just traps bad oil on your scalp.



If that doesn't work, you might want to go to the doctor. My boss had a problem that sounds similar to yours. She ended up going to the doctor and he gave her a special shampoo that helped with the itching.



Is Pert Plus the 2 in 1 bad for your hair?

pert is just kind of cheap and that's why it doesn't help your hair. Try Infusism 23 it's good and not too pricy or suave is even cheaper



Is Pert Plus the 2 in 1 bad for your hair?

EWWWW, that stuff is awful for your hair, unless you are a child...NEVER USE 2 in !!!!!! EVER!!!! If you have to use store brands...ick...try infusium or nuetrogena. But look into using better products...they do make a difference. I use infusium ($5) two times a week and the other times i use redken ($12) so soft!



Is Pert Plus the 2 in 1 bad for your hair?

My mums hair dresser told her not to use 2 in 1 because shampoo opens your hair pores (or something like that) and conditioner closes them so a mix isn't good at all.



Is Pert Plus the 2 in 1 bad for your hair?

stay away from 2 in 1 because the companies use a product to keep them from separating which causes a hair loss on some people

No comments:

Post a Comment