Saturday, August 1, 2009

I bleached my dark brown hair to a red-orange color about a month ago. I now want to go blonde,?

will i be able to this without bleaching it again? When i bleached it the first time, my red- orange hair didnt come out even. There were some pieces of my hair that went a light blonde color, but it was uneven. If i were to dye it blonde, would it also come out uneven because some of my hair is already blondish, or should i just get a dark blonde to cover the light spots? Any suggestions? And i would prefer to this myslef because last time i went to the salon i payed way to much for something that i could have done myself! and i didnt even like how it came out, it wasnt what i wanted



I bleached my dark brown hair to a red-orange color about a month ago. I now want to go blonde,?

You get what you pay for. It sounds like your new to this so let me let you in on some facts. yes your hair will stay uneven and yes if you try to dye it blond the lighter strands as of now will continue to get lighter than the darker ones.... those will just go to an off color red-orange and the whole thing will look splotchy. I suggest you take the time to go to the salon and have it done professionally. Why because it will save you alot of extra time and headaches. Otherwise just go back to dark brown because believe me if it is already uneven in color it is going to only get worse as you try to go blonde and if your not waiting the correct amount of time inbetween your hair will start to break from all the chemicals.



I bleached my dark brown hair to a red-orange color about a month ago. I now want to go blonde,?

You have a couple options. In order to go lighter blonde, you are going to have to use bleach, regardless. They do have bleached hair are violet/blue based that should help cancel out the orange.



Think about it this way. You're hair is already uneven.. you are putting the same product on all of that hair (thats already uneven) and letting it process for the same amount of time, so it will probably still be uneven unless you're trying to reach a white-ish bleach blonde. Then, it will just be pure white, and you could apply a toner over it.



That would be very damaging for your hair.. but still an option.



The other choice, to cover up the orange, would be to go a level darker in hair color than what you already are in an ash/blue based color for a toner, to cancel out the orange.



I bleached my dark brown hair to a red-orange color about a month ago. I now want to go blonde,?

What happened is that you probably didn't leave the bleach on long enough because it sounds like it didn't get out of the reddish-orange stage. Thats the stage it reaches before it begins to blonde. You also have to make sure that you do the roots last because they blonde faster because of the heat from your head. If you want to go blonder, you'll proabably have to use bleach again but make sure you leave it on long enough. Also, to help restore you hairs' health and shine use a heavy conditioner with proteins to fill the breakage of your hair. Hope that helps!



Garnier Nutriesse Bleach Blonde is a good brand.



I bleached my dark brown hair to a red-orange color about a month ago. I now want to go blonde,?

Wait more than a month between dyes, you're gonna fry your hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment